About K9 Organics

April 16, 2018

 

 

K9 Organics - Quick facts 

 

  • 100% Natural - 100% Nourishing

  • Made with over 98% Certified Organic ingredients (remaining 2% is water)

  • Naturally helps to repel fleas

  • Eco-friendly and biodegradable formulations

  • Your dog can lick himself safely after bathing in K9 Organics - No harsh residues!

  • Specifically chosen essential oils for their functionalities and health benefits.

  • Second to none for brightening and whitening, even stained coats. 

  • Suitable for regular use for long and short hair. 

  • Kind and Gentle

  • Suitable for dogs, puppies and sensitive skins

  • High dilution ratio - One bottle of shampoo will last you many washes!

  • Rated 10/10 by Groomers and Dog Spa's.

  • Hand blended and made with love

  • Supporting an eco friendly sustainable environment

  • Minimizing pollution

 

Please reload

Recent Posts

June 12, 2019

June 3, 2019

May 11, 2018

April 24, 2018

April 16, 2018

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square

woof@k9organics.co.uk

Made in Cheshire

United Kingdom

 

© 2019 by K9 Organics x. Created with Love