October 8, 2019

To help your pet settle this bonfire night, we're running a Bonfire Night competition!  And, as part of the competition we're inviting dog owners to tell us about anything they do to help their pets when they are scared of fireworks.  We can then share these top tips to other dog owners to try on November 5th.  

If your dog is anxious on Bonfire Night, with the fireworks going off and all the loud bangs and...

September 24, 2019

According to popular belief the rule of three is a writing principle that suggests that things that come in three's are “inherently funnier, far more satisfying, or certainly more effective” than other numbers of things.  At K9 Organics, we certainly agree and we’re so excited to announce that, for the third year running, we’ve been successful in picking up a Platinum Award in the Holistic Pet Care category of the Janey Loves...

June 12, 2019

 The Queen's Corgi's Film, facts, Pepe and K9 Organics

The Queen has long loved her Corgi dogs. Did you know they even have their own specially prepared dishes and meals by inhouse chefs at the palace? They officially have a royal menu! Apparently, a Mrs Fennick, who took care of the dogs at Sandringham would send their menu through to the kitchen every month listing a daily diet for each dog. Menus have been known to included...

June 3, 2019

So many people in the U.K now own a dog and are gaining huge personal benefits by doing so. Regular exercise like walking can aid us to lose weight, keep us fit and helps to decrease risk of diabetes. Dogs are also regarded as man's best friend and so they should be as research shows that they help lower stress when you are stroking, patting and walking your dog which can also help with sociability, being out and about meeting...

October 22, 2018

However you choose to describe that magical connection you have with your four-legged family member, it’s become an essential part of your life. Something that fuels your inner self, enhances your well-being and even improves your health.

But guess what. That little bit of heaven, as good as it sounds, could be tweaked to become even better. We’ve found a way to elevate your evening snuggle (or your morning hug) to an even high...

September 4, 2018

Join Pepe for his wash in our Organic Country Rose Shampoo - It only takes 3minutes !!   

August 3, 2018

You can help to prevent separation anxiety by getting your dog accustomed to being alone from an early age, starting with just a few minutes at a time,. Then you can gradually build up to several hours. However, you should never leave your dog alone for an entire day..

If you regularly leave your home for prolonged periods, then arrange for a dog sitter to come and keep him company. Dogs that are unaccustomed to being left alon...

May 11, 2018

It takes tens of thousands of rose blossoms to yield a very small amount of Rose oil, making rose oil one of the scarcest sought after essential oils.

Rose contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, possessing excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dryness, so it is ideal for dogs with an itchy or irritated skin. Only a few drops are necessary to reap the benefits for your dog’s health and coat.

C...

April 24, 2018

When Pepe met Tigger

1.      What is your name and what do you do?
My name is Tigger and I run an animal community website which is by animals for animals. Animals can read news, reviews, interviews and dog friendly places to take their humans and much more.
I am also an almost nearly famous newshound and publish my own monthly newspaper which is free to download from my website.

2.      Describe your perfect...

April 16, 2018

K9 Organics - Quick facts 

  • 100% Natural - 100% Nourishing

  • Made with over 98% Certified Organic ingredients (remaining 2% is water)

  • Naturally helps to repel fleas

  • Eco-friendly and biodegradable formulations

  • Your dog can lick himself safely after bathing in K9 Organics - No harsh residues!

  • Specifically chosen essential oils for their functionalities and health benefits.

  • Second to none f...

Please reload

woof@k9organics.co.uk

Made in Cheshire

United Kingdom

 

© 2019 by K9 Organics x. Created with Love