Canine Executive Officer 

                 Pepe

April 24, 2018

When Pepe met Tigger

1.      What is your name and what do you do?
My name is Tigger and I run an animal community website which is by animals for animals. Animals can read news, reviews, interviews and dog friendly places to take their humans and mu...

April 16, 2018

K9 Organics - Quick facts 

  • 100% Natural - 100% Nourishing

  • Made with over 98% Certified Organic ingredients (remaining 2% is water)

  • Naturally helps to repel fleas

  • Eco-friendly and biodegradable formulations

  • Your dog can lick himself safely af...

April 16, 2018

"I spent the morning out with the Ladies and met a friendly fellow,Taffy along the way today. A chance meeting of a lovely little soul. We got chatting and oddly enough, seemed to share a few similar liking for things would you believe... the chap has good taste clearl...

April 16, 2018

I hope you all had splendid weekend! I most certainly did... 

Since the weather is starting to get a little brighter, I decided to take the opportunity and venture out for a little meander around the mansion and gardens. A refreshing brisk walk it was in some countrysid...

Please reload

Recent Posts

June 12, 2019

June 3, 2019

May 11, 2018

April 24, 2018

April 16, 2018

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

woof@k9organics.co.uk

Made in Cheshire

United Kingdom

 

© 2019 by K9 Organics x. Created with Love